- Density. No, "slow intermediate, intermediate, fast intermediate, hover" and so on don't count! Even for a floating line I want to know, what density it comes in as there are quite differences.
- Profile. I want to know it's shape over it's length. This includes information about the overall length obviously.
- Weight. I want to know the weight of the head, when working with the head mostly or if I am going to use it on a different length, I want to know weight for the relevant length. Oh, should I add, that I don't need wrong (cheating) AFFTA numbers?
- Stretch. I want to know how much stretch the line has. Very important key factor in fishing!
- Strength. I want to know the breaking strength.
- Color. Btw. color changes at line hand position would be much better than those changes at tip position. Our tips get too fast!
- Stiffness. I want to have information about the stiffness of the line.
- Performance based on temperature. How does the line do in what temperature?
- Surface. I want to know what form the line surface has.
- Durabilty. Just tell the truth about what we get for our money here!
- What was it designed for? This often can help a lot.
Too much for the package? Well, create short easy numbers on each!
Ok, I have brilliant blue sky and need to run into the water right now!
Great week to all of you!
All my best